Research Fellow, Hardware Security
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Conducting research on hardware security
- Implementing side-channel attacks in TEE and FPGA
- Testing and benchmarking different system-level attacks and defenses
- PhD degree in computer science, electronic engineering, or related discipline
- Expertise in computer system implementation (hardware, FPGA)
- Research experience in security system implementation and modeling, and related areas
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Able to conduct research and write report independently and within teams
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU