School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Research on different machine-learning based algorithms and applications for system-level design
- Implement these algorithms and experiments for system-level design including but not limited to domain-specific acceleration, application mapping, scheduling, routing or switching control
- Collaborate with other team member(s) for more efficient outcome delivery
- Perform administrative works assigned by the PI to ensure the smoothness of the project
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic Engineering at a top-tier university
- Experience in machine learning, deep learning, design automation, embedded systems, real-time systems, computer architecture, computer-aided design, etc or related fields
- Good spoken and written English
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experienced applicants are preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.