Research Fellow, Computer Science
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- The Research Fellow (RF) will conduct research and development in the area of artificial intelligence. Specifically, the RF will be researching, designing and developing advanced machine (deep) learning models to support decision making for complex systems.
- PhD degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Sufficient research and development experience in multiagent systems
- Excellent programming skills and good knowledge and experience on Software Engineering are an asset
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.