Research Fellow, Coding Theory
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Division of Mathematical Sciences from School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU is seeking applicants to apply for the position of Research Fellow.
- Construct new algebraic codes and quantum codes that are intended for various applications
- Analyse properties of families of algebraic codes
- Study bounds for minimum distances of codes and asymptotic problems in coding theory
- Assist the Division of Mathematical Sciences in SPMS in some teaching duties
- PhD degree in Mathematics
- Experience in conducting research on algebraic coding and its links to quantum coding and sequences
- Strong publication track record
- Programming skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candiates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU