Project Officer, Communication Studies/Social Sciences/Finance/Business/Engineering
School of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
The Project Officer is to provide operational and administrative support to iFLEX centre for the management of programs, finances, personnel, and grants, to ensure the smooth running of the research.
- Provide administration support to the programme office and various related research projects
- Support and work collaboratively with the programme office and the project teams in various aspects of programme and project administration
- Scheduling & organising programme meetings, events, and outreach activities
- Supporting project billing and reporting as stipulated by the funding agencies or when required
- Develop communication materials and contents that relate to the research projects
- Support other aspects of centre operations and manage records for tracking and reporting purposes
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Communication Studies/Social Sciences/Finance/Business/Engineering or related engineering degree
- Other preferred skills include:
- Good knowledge and skills in presentation, writing, and database management
- Experienced in design of communication collaterals
- Team player with strong communication, organization and writing skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and virtual meeting platforms
- Strong analytical skills with keen attention to details
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and ability to handle confidential information
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU