Project Officer, Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP) invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Investigate and experiment on suitable processing parameters for printing of metal parts using powder bed machine or DED machine
- Investigate and research on the use of Machine Learning (ML) algorithm for prediction of experiment output
- Investigate and examine the needed mechanical properties of printed parts
- Propose and research on the most cost effective and efficient methods to fabricate parts
- Publish research results in reputable international journals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in use of 3D CAD software, metal AM machines and related testing equipment
- Experience in writing code for Machine Learning
- Good interpersonal skills, communication and writing in English
- Critical thinking and good problem-solver
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU