Senior Research Fellow, Biological Sciences
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Senior Research Fellow position in the School of Biological Sciences is available immediately in the laboratory of Dr Yonggui GAO, located in EMB-NTU, Singapore.
- Integrin signaling pathway involving disease and protein translation regulation
- Ribosome profiling and characterization
- Lab management and student guidance
- PhD in biological sciences
- At least 5 years of research experience after PhD certification
- Good publication record in the relevant research field
- Structural experience in both Cryo-EM and X-ray crystallography
- Good English writing skill
- Candidates with good motivation and experience in both Biochemical and structural expertise in integrin signaling, ribosome and its relevant field are encouraged to apply
- Structural skills and protein expression (Bacterial and Baculovirus system)/purification would be preferred
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU