Senior Research Fellow, SJ-NTU Corporate Lab
SJ-NTU Corporate Lab invites applicants for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
- Develop flood forecast model incorporating storm surge effects
- Develop simulation models and decision-support tools for coastal near shore processes
- Carry out the simulation of coastal near shore processes including storm surges
- Integrate simulation results into a 3D city visualization platform to support the project objectives
- Possess PhD degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering/Coastal Engineering/ or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of experience in mathematical modeling of hydrodynamics and water quality, computer programming, and coastal near shore modelling
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.