Marketing Automation Executive
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Profile Marketing - Automation
Contract Type Permanent
To develop a commercial advantage for BPP through the proactive provision of accurate communication strategies through specifically targeted selections based on ongoing campaign analysis. This will facilitate managers making decisions based upon robust campaign reporting from the groups’ marketing-based data function.
This will in turn optimise the potential of every customer relationship. This will be achieved through the use of leading edge techniques and the implementation of best practice in the areas of Marketing Automation and Relationship Marketing.
- Responsible for developing automation communications throughout the entire customer
- Implementing the roadmap, based on which types of content perform best for each segment,
- balancing early-stage and late-stage
- An understanding of what your different markets want, and which messages will resonate best
- with each.
- Develop best practices, and work side by side with the product, channel and content team in
- integrating marketing automation into the DNA of the business
- Work with the product and content team, mapping the right content to the right place in the
- buying cycle against the various personas including but not limited to students and employers
- Monitor and audit live automations to ensure accuracy and functioning as expected
- Act as a liaison between the sales and admission team ensuring consistency between workflows marrying email/content against the sales and admission process
- Management and execution of marketing communications via Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Automation of customer service messages both for prospects and customers.
- Creation of testing programs to evolve segmentation and lifecycles
Department Marketing - Planning & Production
Vacancy location UK, North West, Manchester
- A strong background in lead generation programs, email marketing best practices, and inbound
- marketing is crucial
- Evidence of technical ability in building the key elements that make up an automated communication journey
- Evidence in improving marketing and sales alignment through continuous business process
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, preferably in a marketing background.
- Experience of working with a Marketing Automation platform
- Well-developed problem solving ability and proven track record
- Accurate, persistent with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take projects through from concept to completion with excellent project management skills
- Evidence of technical ability, from coding html emails and sql code, to Ampscript coding
- Experience with Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud)
- Experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Contract Hours 37.50