Khalifa University is a world-class, research-intensive institution in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The University’s mission is to seamlessly integrate research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in science, engineering, and medicine, and also to be a catalyst towards Abu Dhabi’s 2030 vision for a knowledge-based economy. Khalifa University has two campuses in the city of Abu Dhabi – the KU Main Campus and the Sas Al Nakhl Campus, the latter housing two of KU’s flagship research institutes: Masdar Institute and Petroleum Institute.
The Director of the Enrollment Department is responsible for providing strategic enrollment planning and student recruitment strategies leading the Enrollment team in attracting students and promoting Khalifa University’s profile and scholarship opportunities.
- Drive the formulation of the Department’s strategy, as well as annual business plans
- Develop the Department’s policies and procedures, adhering to the overall business objectives of the University, ensuring they promote leading practices and excellence
- Develop and manage the Department’s budgets; monitor the performance of budgets and report back on a timely basis to ensure that divergence are addressed promptly
- Direct and review recruitment strategies to help attract and enroll high caliber students (UAE National and International) at the University
- Direct and supervise various student recruitment events, activities and exhibitions and drive the process of engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the Communication Department, Student Services, academic departments, and senior management, in addition to appropriate liaising with external parties including partners
- Direct and supervise student sponsorship activities, partnership relations, and appropriate stewardship of partnership needs and expectations
- Study and analyze scholarships offered by similar Universities and benchmark against them
- Represent the University professionally and ensure that the Enrollment Department serves as an Ambassador to external clients during events, meetings, and workshops
- Supervise to ensure that all potential applicant inquiries and needed information about the University and their recruitment process are handled in an efficient and timely manner
- Supervise the Admissions team on providing support to students on the admissions process
- Liaise with the Communications Department to ensure that all communication materials and information on the enrollment process are updated, advertised, and available for the public on the University website
- A Bachelor’s degree in Higher Education Administration, Management, or related field.
- A Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 14 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified, of which 5 years should have been in a Senior Managerial position, preferably in higher education.
HOW TO APPLY
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).