Project Officer, Computer Science/Engineering
HP-NTU Digital Manufacturing Corporate Lab (HP@NTU) invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Acquire and setup a vision capture system at factory deployment for dataset collection
- Develop solution on defect detection using machine/deep learning method
- Develop approach to handle machine learning with very limited dataset
- Submission of a comprehensive report summarizing the defect detection technique and be able to contribute to technical community
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/engineering or related disciplines
- Experience in application of computer vision and machine/deep learning method on object/feature detection and multi classification problem
- Coding experience in Python language is a must
- Added applicable experience will be on robotic handling and integration with vision system
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.