ACFF Administration and Communications Officer
This new post is to support the ACFF Global Manager and the ACFF Chairman in undertaking and promoting the work of the ACFF (Alliance for a Cavity-Free Future) Charity. The ACFF Administration and Communications Officer will be required to take a lead on executing communications strategy, ensuring effective messaging and conversation with all stakeholders.
The ACFF Administration and Communications Officer will be the first point of contact for all enquiries relating to the ACFF. He/she will be required to maintain the day-to-day administrative operation of the charity, as well as administration of key high-profile meetings/visits, events, and conferences, and organising travel for key Alliance figures. The post will involve collating information from the Chapters and working with various key stakeholders to maintain momentum and communication across the Chapters, members network and ACFF stakeholders. The post will also focus on the maintenance and development of the ACFF Website and Social media channels, as well as communication with ACFF stakeholders and the public both through digital and traditional means.
The ACFF's mission is to stop caries initiation and progression, and to move towards a cavity-free future by working with stakeholders to build on existing initiatives, and to adopt comprehensive strategies for caries prevention and management. They do this by working with 28 Chapters across the world, as well as a network of individual members, member organisations and partners.
This post will be offered on a fixed-term contract for 3 years.
This is a full-time post - 100% full time equivalent.
Manging effective, regular communication across multiple platforms with varied stakeholders.
Oversight of content creation and editing for the ACFF website and ACFF Social Media Channels.
Providing editorial, marketing and creative assistance for Global partners and local teams on relevant projects.
Creation of regular communications documents and stakeholder reports, both internal and external, including press releases, annual reports and strategy outreach documents.
Assisting in the organisation of international meetings, events and summits and liaising with global partners to ensure effective running of events
Day to day oversight of administrative and financial requirements of the organisation.
Collation of research findings for inclusion in reports, documents and publications.
Providing clear support to the wider ACFF team, both within and outside of King's College London.
Creation of presentations and reports for publication and/or delivery at global conferences and meetings.
Skills, knowledge, and experience
- Good standard of education - A-level standard
- Proven, strong administrative and organisational skills -ability to multitask and prioritise, work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills, including experience of using Microsoft packages - Word, Excel, Power point, and Adobe products.
- Proven ability to comprehend and communicate clearly and precisely, and be able to adapt methods and tactics of communication in order to address the needs of different stakeholder groups.
- Knowledge of multiple social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Innovative, and keen problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy and excellent presentation.
- Ability to quickly acquire working knowledge of specialist subject areas.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with a variety of international stakeholders.
- Capable of effective remote working, with access to appropriate technology and devices.
- Experience working in a non-profit organisation
- Strong Numeracy skills - experience using equations in excel, compiling detailed budget spreadsheets and basic financial management.
- Experience of committee servicing- taking minutes, preparing meeting papers etc.
This role will be London based, with the requirement for the successful candidate to be able to operate out of King's Guy's Campus (SE1). However, all operations during at least the early part of 2021 will be remote, and successful candidates will be required to work from home, travelling in occasionally when required.
Interviews will be conducted remotely via Zoom, during the week of the 14th December 2020, with a view to the new role being in place as early in 2021 as is feasible pending notice requirements.
This advertisement does not meet the requirements for a Certificate of Sponsorship under Home Office regulations and therefore the university will not be able to offer sponsorship for this role.