Research Fellow, Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Singtel Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence Lab for Enterprises invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop, integrate and implement advance radar signal processing algorithms
- Develop, integrate and implement machine learning tools for radar data.
- Generate IP/Patents and publish high quality papers in journal and conferences
- PhD in electrical/electronics engineering or related fields with minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Candidates with Master's/Bachelor’s degree with minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience are welcome to apply
- Prior experience of radar signal processing and beamforming techniques
- Familiar with machine learning algorithms, platforms and APIs
- Strong foundation in mathematics, as well as familiarity with signal analysis and estimation
- Programming skills in C++, Python and Matlab
- Highly motivated, independent and able to work as a team
- Willingness and ability to develop new skills
- Excellent oral, written communication and organisational skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU