Job Profile Apprenticeship - Coaches & Assessors
Contract Type Permanent
BPP’s Apprenticeship School is recruiting for a HR Coach role to accommodate the demand needs within the school across our HR Level 3 and Level 5 apprenticeship programmes. We are looking for highly motivated, HR practitioner-experienced candidates to bring high quality support, nurture and develop talent within the sector. The overall purpose of the role is to support each learner to develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
You will be responsible for the on programme support of apprenticeships skills and behaviour standards. This will include coaching and provision of high quality support, guidance and feedback for all apprentices enrolled on relevant HR apprenticeship programmes.
- Provide a structured and appropriate development journey for the apprentices enabling them to maximise their full potential
- Support with induction and industry relevant skills and behaviour sessions both face to face and online
- Carry out 6- weekly review calls with learners and line managers to ensure progression with their studies
- Work collaboratively with client services, line managers and apprenticeship support teams
- Provide feedback to the apprentice on their progress against knowledge skills and behaviours relevant to their standards
- Facilitate and moderate discussion forums on their VLE
- Communicate effectively with learners via the VLE and other appropriate tools and actively encourage learner engagement with their programmes using resources available
- Provide academic (both pre-submission via advice on continuous development of learner e-portfolio's and post-submission) and safeguarding support to learners
- Contribute to the development of appropriate programme systems and processes
- Contribute towards learner gateway reviews and support and guide them through the end point
- assessment phase to ensure target retention and completion rates for Apprenticeships are met.
- Other activities as and when required by the school
Department Apprenticeship Operations
Vacancy location UK, Home Based, Home Based
- Educated to CIPD Level 5 (or above) and/or relevant work experience in the HR field
- Significant Practitioner experience relevant to the industry
- Experience of managing stakeholders (particularly customer/client relationships)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to communicate professionally and work closely with and support all stakeholders
- Excellent computer/IT skills
- Experience of working autonomously and managing own workload efficiently and effectively
- An ability to take responsibility to develop own knowledge and skills
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore the successful candidate will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not protected, as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
Contract Hours 37.50