Project Officer, Virtual Reality Researcher
The Centre for Augmented and Virtual Reality (CAVR), a forefront Augmented and Virtual Reality (AVR) research centre in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences is recruiting a Project Officer for conducting a research and development on a VR drawing system.
- Research and develop a drawing tool using Unity on a VR hardware system
- Design and create intuitive User Experience (UX) for the VR drawing tool
- Publish research papers in reputable international journals and conferences
- A Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in computer graphics-related research
- At least 1 international computer graphics-related publication
- Strong background in mathematics (matrix algebra, interpolation, implicit curves and surfaces, optimization, etc.)
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good working attitude
The College of Science seeks a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all and recruit on the basis of merit, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities, or disability.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU