Research Engineer, GNSS Cryptographic Mobile Apps Development
A Research Engineer position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
Research and development of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) cryptographic Digital Signature for Anti Spoofing Navigation Application which encompasses the:
- Development of effective authentication algorithm on the server and mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) apps at client side
- Conduct experimental campaign to evaluate authentication effectiveness
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computing Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent (Second Class Upper at least)
- Research experience in cryptography algorithm development for GNSS
- Expertise in Android/iOS Mobile Apps and Internet of Things (IoT) development
- Knowledge in GNSS Signaling and Messaging Format
- Competency in C, C++, Java, Python, Mongo DB, Node JS
- Experience in Software Defined Radio (SDR) such as USRP or HackRF
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.