Research Scientist, Social Science/Technology Design
LILY (NTU-UBC Research Centre of Excellence in Active Living for the Elderly) invites applications for the position of Research Scientist.
- Lead the research team for more user-friendly designs of various technologies and designs
- Collaborate with researchers and engineers to co-determine optimal R&D path
- Mentor research assistants and students involved in the research project
- Write papers and reports based on the outcomes derived from the research project
- Present project achievements at academic conferences, seminars, and workshops
- PhD degree in Social Science or technology design related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading role of research projects
- Strong domain knowledge in product/technology design and/or healthcare related studies
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU