Research Fellow, Asian Art, Design and Museology
The Centre for Asian Art and Design (CAAD) from the School of Art, Design and Media is seeking to appoint a Research Fellow to engage in the pedagogies, publication and dissemination of current research in South East Asian Art.
- Lead the CAAD in a variety of scholarly projects relating closely to its interdisciplinary priorities such as global diasporas, public art, spaces of the curatorial, and the interface between the museum / academy / and public
- Teach across programmes at the School of Art, Design and Media and offer support to the Master of Arts in Museum Studies and Curatorial Practices Programmes (MA MSCP)
- Oversee NTU Centre for Contemporary Art publications as co-editor and author
- Manage partnership with EU Embassy on residency
- Doctorate degree in Asian Art, Design and Museology
- Significant experience within the museum profession
- A proven track record in scholarly engagement
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience teaching art history and can draw on relevant practical curatorial experience
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU