Research Fellow, Photoacoustic Imaging
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Carry out research on the preparation and characterization of the proposed photoacoustic systems, the cytotoxicity evaluation of the systems, photoacoustic imaging applications in vitro and in vivo using the systems, and publication/patent preparation
- Perform analytical characterizations using standard techniques
- Carrying out biological experiments such as cell culture, cytotoxicity evaluation, MTT assay, confocal imaging, and in vivo animal studies
- Analyse the experimental data and write scientific papers
- Present the research results precisely and professionally.
- PhD degree in the field of chemistry or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong initiatives
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum five-year research experiences in related field
- A strong research background in chemistry synthesis for the materials preparation
The College of Science seeks a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all and recruit on the basis of merit, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities, or disability.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU