Research Fellow, Topological Semimetals
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Involve in exploring and exploiting new topological phases of matter at terahertz frequencies
- Carry out research related activities assigned by Principal Investigator
- Make regular progress report to Principal Investigator
- Develop proposal based on the results of this project for external grant
- Conduct literature review
- Disseminate the outcomes of research in peer-reviewed journals
- Report preparation and data management
- Sample fabrication
- Conduct terahertz pump-probe spectroscopy of samples
- PhD degree related to transition metal oxides
- Experience in all the following areas – Condensed matter physics, terahertz spectroscopy, sample fabrication (photolithography, pulsed laser deposition), thin film characterization (VSM, XRD), magnetic transport measurements, topological semimetals
- Work independently as well as to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and programming abilities (Python, Matlab)
- Good communication and writing skills
The College of Science seeks a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all and recruit on the basis of merit, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities, or disability.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU