Research Fellow, Synthetic Chemistry and Organometallic Catalysis
The School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences invites applications for the position of Research Fellow. The Research Fellow will be fully responsible for the intended project “Development of New Strategies for the Synthesis of Organophosphorus Drugs Containing P-Stereogenic Centers”.
- Conduct independent research and publish in reputable academic journals
- Assist with preparation of grant proposals and publications
- Supervise junior research staff, graduate and undergraduate research projects
- Ph.D. in Chemistry from a reputable University is required
- Experience working with ion-pair catalysis
- Competency in basic programming languages such as Python and LabVIEW is required
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent project management and organization skills
The College of Science seeks a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all and recruit on the basis of merit, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities, or disability.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU