Research Fellow, Electronic/Telecommunications/Computer Engineering/Applied Mathematics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Singtel Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence Lab for Enterprises (SCALE@NTU) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Perform intelligent visual analysis for video
- Develop machine learning tasks (related to Multi-Task learning, and generative adversarial network, as well as computer vision)
- Formulate visual saliency determination
- Set up and analyze experiments under different conditions
- Submission of a comprehensive reports/IDs/Demos/papers summarizing the research
- PhD degree in a relevant discipline (electronic engineering, telecommunications engineering, computer engineering, applied mathematics, etc)
- Possess a good research profile (deep learning for video surveillance etc)
- Good technical reading, writing and programming skills (Python, c/c++)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork awareness
- Good communication and writing in English
- Strong responsibility for research / work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.