Research Fellow, 3D Packaging of Nano-Systems
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Work on a project on 3D packaging for near-zero power nano-systems
- Design, fabrication and characterization of 3D nano-systems with primary focus on stacking/bonding
- PhD in materials science, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
- Prior experience with TSV, die stacking/bonding, 3D packaging and silicon interposer is required
- Candidate with past experience with 3D stacking is given special consideration
- Knowledge in extremely low power nano-systems is a plus
- Expected to work independently and keep track of the project deliverables
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU