Research Fellow, Nanomedicine
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Design and synthesize novel prodrug systems for bioimaging and therapy in the cancer treatment, including the synthesis and fundamental studies of prodrug nanosystems, mechanistic studies of prodrug nanosystems in solution, intracellular uptake and release studies of prodrug nanosystems in vitro, and therapeutic studies of prodrug nanosystems in vivo
- Candidates should have a strong research background in chemistry synthesis for the materials preparation, and can perform analytical characterizations using standard techniques such as NMR and mass spectrum
- A solid experience for carrying out biological experiments such as cell culture, cytotoxicity evaluation, MTT assay, and in vivo animal studies
- An ability to analyse the experimental data and write scientific papers
- An ability to present the research results precisely and professionally
- PhD degree in the field of chemistry or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong initiatives
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform synthesis and characterization experiments, as well as biological studies (such as cell culture, bioimaging, MTT assay, and in vivo studies)
- Have the minimum five-year research experiences in related field
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU