Research Fellow, Computer/Electrical/Mechatronics Science/Statistics
NTU Continental Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Work with research team on an industry sponsored project
- Contribute in both research and development of novel and/or enhanced assistive technologies to
- make elderly drivers safer on the road
- longitudinally track the wellbeing of the elderly drivers
- provide more convenient automobile transportation services to the elderly commuters as well as citizens with special needs
- PhD degree in Computer/Electrical/Mechatronics Science or Statistics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software or hardware development, integration and refinement
- Solid application background in AI for computer vision, data analytics, planning, resource allocation or optimization
- Strong project management skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU