Research Fellow, Environmental Engineering
A Research Fellow position is currently available in Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute - Residues and Resource Reclamation Centre (NEWRI-R3C). This position will support the research for the project titled: HYDRA Nestlé NTU Project on abiotic and biotic weathering of plastic packaging materials.
- Coordinate and conduct literature review and data analysis
- Investigate abiotic and biotic plastics weathering processes
- Estimate plastic packaging material flow in Southeast Asia
- Write project reports and scientific research papers for publication, presenting research outcomes in relevant meetings/conferences
- PhD in Environmental Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years research experience in related area
- Expertise in environmental degradation and environmental data analysis
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.