Research Fellow, Power Electronics and Power Systems
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of controller design for virtual inertia and stability analysis of the proposed microgrid which includes diesel generators, renewable energy resources, and hybrid energy storage
- Integration and testing of the proposed microgrid via power- and control- hardware in the loop setup which interfaces with OPAL-RT
- PhD degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Expert knowledge in power electronics and power systems
- Hardware experience necessary
- Experience with hybrid energy storage systems, renewable energy resources, diesel generators, and RTDS/OPAL-RT is highly recommended
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Able to work independently and in a team to realize the proposed works
- Able to publish conference/journal papers and commit your time in the project
We regret only shortlisted candidates are notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU