Research Fellow, Materials Science
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Fellow to work on the development of new material systems and related applications.
- Study band alignments and interface stability of model ZnO-based ETLs as well as metal oxide and sulphide based HTLs as contacts
- Material screening of Cd-free ZnO-based ETLs as well as NiO and sulphide based HTLs as contacts
- Development of low-temperature processable ETL and HTL for conformable/flexible perovskite solar cells
- Development of devices with interfaces optimized for indoor PV performance
- Study and analyse the photophysical, electronic properties and device stability
- PhD degree in Materials Science or other related subjects
- Research background in perovskite photovoltaics and ability to perform material characterization and analysis
- Experience in fabrication of perovskite solar cells and various kinds of photophysical and electronic characterizations
- Should have an established publication record
- Good skills in time management, experiment design and data analysis
- Ability to work independently and contribute to the whole team
- Provide guidance for interns and students (under-grad)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU