Research Associate, Physics/Material Science
School of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Perform and optimize fabrication (lithography, dry etch, wet etch, etc.) in clean room and MSE laboratories
- Electrically integrate chips (wirebond, e.g.) with PCBs
- Test and validate chip performance
- A Master's degree in Physics or Material Science
- Expertise in MEMS clean room MEMS fabrication techniques
- Good knowledge in electronics, electromagnetics, and physics
- Some experience with programming for automating measurements
- Excellent spoken and written English skills and be a team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU