School of Computer Science and Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Project Officer.
- Responsible for the setting- up of databases
- Develop 3D point cloud compression system
- Submission of a comprehensive report and papers/patents based upon the research.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline (electronic engineering, telecommunications engineering, computer engineering, applied mathematics, etc) and have an excellent research profile.
- The candidate will work on related to 3D point cloud processing and compression, computer vision, and image processing, with good research track record. He or she also needs to good technical reading, writing and programming skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.