Research Fellow, SMTC
SMTC was set up to spearhead Singapore's R&D efforts in fundamental and applied research in membrane science and technology. Collaborating with multidisciplinary talents across NTU, with other universities and industry partners, to develop new, low-cost, and improved membranes and membrane-based systems.
We now invite applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Development of a hybrid NF-MBR+RO system for high recovery water reclamation application
- Develop model for bioprocess, salt accumulation and precipitation in the hybrid NF-MBR+RO process, calibrate the model with lab data, validate the model with pilot data, and perform cost calculations.
- PhD degree from a reputable university in chemical/environmental engineering
- Relevant research experience on membrane technology and process modeling
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own and in a team
- Good written and communication in English