Content Production Project Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Content Production Project Manager (Administrative Services Administrator 1)
Job Code: 4121
Salary Grade: H
Schedule: Full-time continuing, 100% FTE
Department: Stanford Center for Health Education
The Stanford Center for Health Education (SCHE) extends world-class health education to a global network of health professionals, individuals, and communities, creating a more informed public and improving health outcomes in some of the world’s most vulnerable populations. One of the Center’s programs is the Digital Medical Education International Collaborative (digitalmedic.stanford.edu), a growing global social impact initiative based out of Stanford Medicine that extends evidence based free health education resources to communities and frontline providers round the world. In light of the pandemic, Digital Medic has been active in creating and disseminating COVID-19 related health information globally.
SCHE is seeking a Project Manager to manage digital content development processes including instructional design, production and program management. The project manager will be responsible for designing new processes, ensuring team collaborations are efficient and effective, liaising with internal and external groups as it relates to assigned projects, and assisting with the day to day administrative and operational functions of the Center. We are seeking an individual with passion for education and health, creativity to design new solutions and think outside of the box, deep understanding of the content creation process, exceptional communication skills, and organizational skills to execute and drive impact.
- Translate key instructional design messages to actionable tasks and workflows to facilitate efficient digital content production. Assign tasks to the production team including graphic designers, illustrators, animators, editors and teaching faculty.
- Develop, revise and implement procedures to facilitate collaboration on projects to facilitate collaboration among team members in South Africa and the US.
- Manage feedback and approval processes of content within established Digital Medic procedures. Under the direction of the Learning Experience Designer, provide guidance and feedback to the production team on content at various production milestones (e.g. script, storyboard, illustration, etc.)
- Serve as primary liaison with instructional faculty and staff teams and third party vendors, independently consulting with teams to assess goals and needs, project time and resources required, and advise on next steps.
- Serve as the Center’s expert on digital learning platforms; build course components into eLearning courses on various platforms.
- Serve as primary liaison with the Digital Medic app development team to ensure alignment of technology and teaching goals.
- Represent Digital Medic as a key contact within the Center and with external/internal stakeholders, determining the program's role, providing information and/or training.
- Organize and/or participate in outreach activities that may include developing communications and training, planning/promoting events and/or conferences.
- Independently implement, administer and evaluate day-to-day activities of the Center and Digital Medic team by identifying and executing tasks and objectives, making recommendations that impact policies and programs, and assigning resources to achieve the goals of the program.
- Collect and analyze data, create reports, review and explain trends; formulate and evaluate alternative solutions and/or recommendations to achieve the goals of the program or function. Create and manage project dashboards and timelines to increase internal visibility and transparency of projects.
- Operational support for the Center including scheduling and calendar management, processing financial transactions, and vendor selection.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize own work and multi-task.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
- Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Relevant subject matter knowledge.
- Ability to direct the work of others, for jobs requiring supervision.
- Experience with online content production management processes, and managing teams of editors, graphic designers, instructional designers, illustrators and animators.
- Experience working with global and mHealth initiatives
- Familiarity with online collaboration tools including Asana, Frame.io, Google drive.
Certifications and Licenses
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently stand/walk, sitting, grasp lightly/fine manipulation.
- Occasionally use a telephone.
- Rarely lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job.
Why Stanford is for You
Imagine a world without search engines or social platforms. Consider lives saved through first-ever organ transplants and research to cure illnesses. Stanford University has revolutionized the way we live and enrich the world. Supporting this mission is our diverse and dedicated 17,000 staff. Our culture and unique perks empower you with:
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall, or choose from hundreds of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more!
How to Apply
We invite you to apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button.
The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory for all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Stanford is an equal opportunity employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by law.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4121
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: H
- Requisition ID: 87697