Research Fellow, Computer Science/Software Engineering/Engineering/Mathematics
Cyber Security Research Centre @ NTU (CYSREN) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Responsible for conducting research on:
- System development and implementation
- Risk analysis and anomaly detection
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline
- Research experience in cyber security, computer system, hardware and related areas
- Publication record in top-tier venue related to computer science, robotics, autonomous vehicles and control is a plus
- Expertise in system development and implementation
- Excellent communication and writing skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.