Research Fellow, Computer Science/Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Mathematics/Physics
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Conduct research in the areas of Machine Learning, Knowledge Graphs, Algorithm Design, Data Mining, Question-Answering and Recommendation
- Design and implement scalable algorithms and machine learning methods
- Perform empirical study on real-world knowledge graph datasets
- Publish in top-tier conferences and journals
- Design prototypes and demos
- PhD in Computer Science, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline
- Good programming skills such as C++, Java, Python, etc
- Research experience in data analytics, machine learning, deep learning, knowledge graphs, social networks, algorithm design, recommendation, question-answering, network embedding
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU