Research Fellow, Engineering
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Fellow.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on motion, path planning and control of drone
- Focus on developing optimization and control algorithms for coverage control
- PhD in control and optimization or related field
- 2-year research experience in related area
- Strong in optimization and control
- Research experience in cooperative control and distributed optimization
- Strong publication track record
- Proficient in written and oral English
- Excellent communication skill
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.