Senior Research Fellow in Chemistry
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
- Ability to conduct given projects
- Ability to develop/synthesize / formulate polymer materials
- Research background of recycling of waste polymers is a plus
- Expertise in 3D printing is a plus
- Regular reports and good documentation of work are expected
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English to present data
- Candidate must possess at least a PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, and Material Science.
- Candidate must have strong backgrounds on chemical process.
- Candidate must be familiar with spectroscopic studies.
- Candidate must have good record of publications and IPs.