Research Fellow, Computer Science/Information Science/Mathematics/Physics
Institute of Catastrophe Risk Management invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop complex network models to understand how a community can recover from shocks, and what makes it resilient
- Incorporate literature on social resilience, as well as empirical findings from other groups in the programme
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics, or Physics
- Experience and publications in the area of network science
- Excellent analytical and programming skills
- Strong in problem solving and organization
- Demonstrated ability to conduct clear presentations and prepare written reports
- Highly committed and motivated, and be able to work in a highly interdisciplinary environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU