NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Associate.
The successful applicants will be responsible for research and development of BAW based multi band filters for 5G systems. The scope of the job includes, but is not limited to:
- Design of multi band filter on AlN substrate
- Use of COMSOL/ADS simulation tool for design
- Characterization measurements on filter performance using vector network analyzer
- Working with other team members to understand the wafer process of making BAW filters
- Master degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or other relevant field
- Good experience and knowledge of microwave filter design
- Good experimental skills in fabrication and RF testing
- Good understanding of RF passive circuits
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.