Project Officer, Engineering/Business/Science
Air Traffic Management Research Institute (ATMRI) invites applications for the position of Project Officer to study the use of Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics in Air Traffic Management Systems.
- Support research and development related to Urban UAS Traffic Management (UTM)
- Assist the Primary Investigator in the following tasks:
- coordinating research project meetings
- tracking of project progress/deliverables/expenditure
- managing and maintaining project records
- development and planning of the overall UAS program
- assisting in the preparation and writing of progress reports, scientific presentations and abstracts, manuscripts and publications
- Bachelor’s Degree from acclaimed university in Engineering/Business/Science
- Good English written, presentation and communication skills
- Self-starter, independent learner, curious, task-oriented, goal-driven, team-player
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Understand job ethics, privacy, confidentiality of jobs/tasks given, if required
- Experienced in managing or coordinating research projects involving multiple personnel is preferable
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.