Research Scientist, School of Information Systems
- Middle Management
- Closing On 19 Dec 2020
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Design algorithms for multi-user privacy-preserving search over encrypted data
- Design algorithms for secure computation over encrypted data
- Perform security and performance analysis d) Implement the algorithms and apply them for novel privacy-preserving applications
- Minimum PhD degree in Computer Science or related disciplines with at least 3 years of research experience in applied cryptography
- Demonstrated excellent working knowledge in applied crypto design and analysis as evidenced by quality academic publications
- Excellent skills in cryptographic algorithm programming
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and also collaboratively with team members