Manager Digital, Governance, Security, Risk and Operations
1 day left
- Full Time
- DIGITAL AND CAMPUS SERVICES
- $135,728 pa (HEW 10)
- ONGOING, FULL-TIME, JOONDALUP CAMPUS
Digital and Campus Services provides a responsive, integrated and customer-orientated service that brings together the digital and physical environments for students and staff, supporting their teaching, learning, research and administrative needs.
Reporting to the Director & CIO of Digital and Campus Services this role is responsible for leading and managing the Digital Governance, Security, Risk and Operations Team. This role is also accountable for considering the Universities current and future business direction, external environmental factors, and emerging technologies to create and deliver technology security, governance and operations which will enable the University to achieve its objectives and drive measurable improvements in governance and security posture, and digital operations
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant experience in the management and technical aspects of information security and technology operational service delivery.
- An excellent understanding of management techniques and application of policies and standards.
- At least 10 years’ experience of managing Information Security and/or operations and/or enterprise architecture and governance in a large complex organisation.
- Demonstrated extensive experience leading a team of technical resources in the delivery of a range of ICT services in a large, complex work environment.
- Demonstrated extensive ITIL experience and certification.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our website Employment Opportunities Overview.
Interested applicants are welcome to contact Vito Forte at email@example.com for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a statement addressing the capabilities in the Position Description.
Applications close on SUNDAY 6 DECEMBER 2020 at 11:30 pm AWST.
PLEASE NOTE: OPEN TO APPLICANTS WITH THE RELEVANT WORKING RIGHTS
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.