Research Fellow, Engineering
HP-NTU Digital Manufacturing Corporate Lab (HP@NTU) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Responsible for the setting- up of dispenser and camera system
- Use bioink to investigate droplet profile and factors affecting it
- Work on researching the droplet impact of ultra-fine droplet
- Carry out experiment to optimize the required fluid dispensing profile
- Apply the knowledge to correlate the bioprinting performance and dispensing operation
- Assist lab operation and safety
- Support lab events
- Produce research report and present on results
- Present results during routine meeting
- Possess PhD in engineering or related disciplines
- Experience in advanced laboratory methods involving droplet research
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent teamwork awareness
- Good communication and writing in English
- Strong responsibility for research or work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.