Research Fellow, Statistics
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Propose and conduct highly advanced approaches/experiments using established scientific protocols and procedures and in some cases designing new approaches
- Summarize findings and publish results in research journals
- Assume general responsibility for scientific operations of the laboratory
- Provide supervision and guidance to junior PhD students and researchers
- PhD degree
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with asymptotic theory in probability, high dimensional statistics inference and R or Matlab
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.