Research Associate, Energy Management
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Monitor photovoltaic system energy yield and study the results and suggest improvements to street lighting power management and control systems
- Monitor energy usage on AC and hybrid AC/DC microgrid using knowledge of energy/utility management software
- Propose various scenarios for the street lighting energy sourcing strategy, in order to save energy reducing the AC/DC conversion losses and improvements in renewable energy optimization
- Master's degree in Electrical engineering (Renewable energy, Smart grids, Power system modelling, Wireless sensors)
- Experience in Grid modelling expertise on Simulink or similar
- Experience in Photovoltaic system hardware installation and troubleshooting
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.