Research Fellow, Learning Analytics/Learning Technologies/Learning Science
Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber-Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Conduct research on the integration of learning technology solution for an existing education for enterprise platform
- Development of learning science strategies for working adults in a corporate setting
- Analysis of data collected from learning analytics to facilitate course recommendation and achievement of learning outcomes
- Collaborate with PhD students to generate top-tier publications
- PhD in Learning Science and/or Learning Technologies
- Experience in statistical analysis (regression, ANOVA)
- Python coding skills is advantageous
- Able to work independently and lead a team of junior PhD students
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- Highly motivated and able to commit the whole period of the project
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.