Research Fellow, Robotics
NTU-Continental Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
This project involves the development of generalized multi robot coordination algorithms, which will support the framework for warehouse management, agricultural seeding, last mile delivery solutions etc. The framework should be developed in such a way that it can be used with a heterogeneous fleet of autonomous robots.
- Develop novel techniques for multi-robot coordination techniques which can be used for autonomous fleet management tasks
- Perform an extensive literature survey for multi-robot coordination algorithms
- Develop multi-robot coordination strategies for homogenous robots
- Demonstrate applications for fleet management such as warehouse management, agricultural seeding, and last mile delivery problem
- PhD in robotics or related field
- Background in robotics and multi-agent systems
- Experience in developing multi-robot systems
- Real world experience in implementing the algorithms developed
- Knowledge of different optimization techniques and experience in solving them
- Experience in different multi-robot coordination techniques
- Knowledge of Python, C++ and ROS
- Knowledge of complexity analysis of the developed algorithms
- Knowledge of Graph theory, Machine learning techniques is advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.