Program Risk and Assurance Adviser
3 days left
- Full Time
- STRATEGIC AND GOVERNANCE SERVICES CENTRE - ENTERPRISE RISK
- $90,220 to $101,090 pa (HEW 7)
- FULL-TIME, FIXED TERM CONTRACT (3 YEARS), JOONDALUP CAMPUS
As the centrepiece of the landmark Perth City Deal, Edith Cowan University’s (ECU) new Creative Industries, Business and Technology Campus is planned to open to students in 2025. ECU’s City Campus will be centrally located adjacent to Yagan Square and will bring new life to the city, with more than 10,000 students and more than 1,500 staff members learning, working and engaging in the heart of Perth. Learn more about ECU’s new Creative Industries, Business and Technology Campus here.
The Enterprise Risk unit of ECU is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Program Risk and Assurance Adviser to provide high quality and pragmatic advice to the University on all matters relating to project risk management and assurance in support of the ECU City Campus project.
The Program Risk and Assurance Adviser reports to the University’s Chief Risk Officer and has key responsibilities for the following:
- Develop, maintain and ensure adherence to the project’s risk management plans and the University’s risk management policies and processes
- Develop and maintain relationships with key project stakeholders to identify and assess project risks, participate in risk reviews and facilitate risk workshops
- Provide administrative support to the project which includes maintenance of risk information in the enterprise risk management system
- Consolidate risk information for reporting into the relevant project governance bodies
- Co-ordinate assurance activities in relation to the project.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
If you are seeking an opportunity that will challenge you and allow you to make a difference on a transformational project in Perth, we would like to hear from you.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant qualification in risk management and/or project management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience delivering risk management support to complex projects in comparative organisations and/or industries.
Benefits & Remuneration
This fixed term (3 year contract) position attracts remuneration of $90,220 to $101,090 (HEW7) plus 17% University superannuation contribution. Salary rates effective from 8 January 2021
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an award winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Employment Opportunities website.
Interested applicants are welcome to contact Emile Rensburg, Manager Enterprise Risk on email@example.com for more information.
How to Apply
All applications for this position must be supported by a resume and a covering letter addressing the following selection criteria:
- Significant experience working with stakeholders to identify, assess and manage project risks in the context of large and complex capital works and business change projects
- Experience in coordinating risk reviews, facilitating risk workshops and coordinating risk assurance activities
- Experience in consolidating risk information and preparing insightful risk reports
Applications close on WEDNESDAY 2 DECEMBER 2020 at 11:30 pm AWST.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE THE RELEVANT WORKING RIGHTS TO FILL THIS POSITION.
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.