Research Assistant, Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering
The School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering invites applications for our Research Assistant position.
The Research Assistant will conduct research in the fields of electrocatalysis and electrochemical analysis.
- Electrode surface modifications using different chemical compounds and gold nanoparticles
- Electrochemical characterization of enzymes performing cyclic voltammetry and chronoamperometry
- Regular reports and good documentation of work are expected
- Diploma or Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Ability to publish conference/journal papers
- Ability and willingness to train and advise graduates
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.