Research Fellow, Stochastic Optimization and Machine Learning
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE).
About the research group: The successful applicant will join the power and control research group in EEE, NTU, a top school among fastest young research institutes. The group focuses on interdisciplinary research with emphasis on power systems stochastic optimization with renewables. The group works in collaboration with the world’s leading experts in electrical engineering, controls, physics, and mathematics from various top-notch research institutes.
- Work on a project to conduct research in the area of power system stochastic optimal operation with energy storages
- Develop stochastic models, explore the feasibility sets, and study the optimality
- The key deliverable is paper publications
- Ph.D. degree in power systems, controls, operational research, physics, applied mathematics, or related disciplines with a proven track record
- Expertise in optimization
- Knowledge in stochastic processes
- Proficiency in programming languages such as MATLAB, Mathematica, and Julia
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.