Research Engineer, Engineering
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Support the (Institute of Higher Learnings) IHLs and commercial companies to co-develop commercialization projects to achieve decarbonization, energy efficiency, reliability and security
- Secure commercial companies as consortium members
- Collating and reviewing of research proposals for grant application
- Prepare and present programme updates and research proposal to the management teams, stakeholders and funding agencies
- Plan, organize, and execute technical workshops, networking events and conferences (local and overseas)
- Prepare quarterly updates and annual report to the funding agencies
- Master's in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Working in renewable energy sector and/or with experience in commercialization of research project is advantageous
- Well informed and knowledgeable in smart grid, renewables energy, power electronics related technology trends
- Familiar with the local research grant application and funding agencies such as NRF, EMA, EDB, ESG, A*STAR etc is advantageous
- Hands-on experience in managing research grant and working experience with IHLs is preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.